Application for Admission to Chaminade University
Start A New Application
As you prepare to begin your application for admission to Chaminade University, please note the following features of our online application:
- You may complete the application in sections, as your schedule allows. After you begin the application, you will be sent an email with your login and password. We encourage you to complete the process with your initial log-in, but if that is not possible, you may exit after saving any section and return at a later time to complete the application.
- This application also serves as your Chaminade Merit Scholarship application. No additional paperwork is required for the scholarship.
- You may submit the online application without completing the personal statement. You are required to submit a personal statement of a minimum of 2-3 paragraphs on a topic of your choice for general admission applicants or 250 words for School of Nursing applicants (view required nursing topics). If you do not submit the statement at this time, please plan to do so in a timely way so your application can be processed.
- The online application processing fee is $25. You may indicate that you will pay by check, or you may submit payment online with a credit or debit card.
- Your Social Security Number: Please note, if you intend to apply for financial aid, we must have your social security number on file to process your FAFSA. Our application is secure. You may submit the application with or without a social security number. If you would like to update your social security number in your file at a later time, please follow up with a phone call to the Admissions Office.
This form contains the minimum information you need to start this application. After you press the "Next" button, you will be given your application ID number. You will also be sent an email that contains your application ID number and password.